TWO awesome - Scrapbook Circle July 'Be Real'

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Hello!  Today, I am sharing a simple page I created using the July ‘Today is the Day’ kit.  I wanted to document a couple photos taken with my phone of my two girls…One 12 and one 6, or 42…closer to my age! 😉

I filmed my process from start to finish, which you can find below, or click HERE to go to my YouTube channel.


We were sitting around on the porch watching the late afternoon pass us by.  Lola was so relaxed and settled for once, and the background made such a lovely contrasting sienna color tho the denim and black.


I painted a quick couple strokes of a pale aqua paint onto a light kraft cardstock for my background.  I added a couple pieces of patterned paper behind my photo, tearing a few of the edges.  I tucked lots of Elle’s Studio, Fancy Pants and Pretty Little Studio labels and tags underneath my photo.


Finally, I used a couple wood veneers that are Scrapbook Exclusive pieces in the July kit.  I added some journaling underneath the date stamp and added a few puffy stickers.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground