loLa - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice June

Monday, June 27, 2016

Hi there!  I am happy to share this layout I made using the June‘Now or Never’ kit from Scrapbook Circle.
loLa_SBC_July 2016 border
I had planned to use a different photo, in color, when choosing the products and papers I wanted to us for this page.  But, these black and white photos of our dog, Lola, popped so well with the color palette I changed my mind. Starting with this heart confetti paper from Pinkfresh Studio as my background paper, I layered 2 other papers towards the top of the page.
loLa_SBC_July 2016 (10)
After adding dimensional adhesive on my photos, I tucked lots of stickers and die cuts around the pictures creating layers and interest.  I used a gold foil kraft tag from Jillibean Soup on the right side and tucked it under the photo until it read ‘joy,’ instead of ‘enjoy.’   I placed the heart die cut to point towards the title at the bottom of the page.
loLa_SBC_July 2016 (7)
This was a fun layout to create and just play!  Thanks for stopping by the blog today and have an amazing day!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground