inspire - Scrapbook Circle April

Friday, April 29, 2016

Happy FriYay!  I wanted to share a layout I created for Scrapbook Circle
with the April 'One Fine Day' kit, just for fun.  There wasn't an assignment or any reason for this page,
and sometimes that makes it easier and lets the creative juices flow!


These were photos from my daughter's 12th birthday.  It turned out to be a hectic day, but we still had a couple friends and a cake...and of course some gifts, including a new planner!

I used the Webster's Pages patterned paper that is a collaged map print in pastels.  I played off the angles in the map, cutting the paper at a 45 degree angle, anchoring the right side.


I cut several of the tiny photo frames from the 6x6 Dear Lizzy pad and then cut them out like frames.  Scattering out the frames, washi strips and a few other embellishments under my photos, popping the pictures up with dimensional adhesive.  I added a few random sequin puff stickers from Pinkfresh Studio and stitched around the outside of the entire background.


I love the soft Spring colors from the April kit, but am looking forward to some bolder colors with May!!  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground