Hope Art Journal - The Crafter's Workshop April

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Hello friends!  I am excited to share a new Art Journal spread I created for my April post at The Crafter's Workshop using lots of the new Winter release stencils.  I also made a video of my process.

The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project.  The opinions I share are solely my own.

I started by added an ombre layer of gelatos ranging from light pink to almost red.  After adding another a layer of transparent tissue paper, I started stenciling.  Using the 12×12’s with spray mist and acrylic paint I created a background for the smaller 6×6 stencils I chose.

I used a combination of stamp ink, more acrylic paint and modeling paste with the remaining 6×6 stencils.  After letting the paint dry between each layer I used modeling paste with the angel wings and butterfly stencil along the spine of my journal.
Finally, I added some more black paint, India ink and gold drips.
I finished up by doodling all over the pages with a white gel pen and several different black pens.
You can follow the link below to the stencils I used.

STENCILS Used:
Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground