you + me = we - Scrapbook Circle March Designer's Choice

Sunday, March 20, 2016

I am sharing my Designer’s Choice layout from Scrapbook Circle using the March ‘Oh Happy Day’ kit and the ‘Good Vibes’ Add-on.You + Me = We border 2
I love the fun angles in this patterned paper from BasicGrey.  I anted to use it as a large part of the background, but wanted to break it up a little and give it some punch of color!You + Me = We (7)
I decided to layer another pattern underneath the confetti/angled paper.  I cut triangles out of the background with an Xacto blade, concentrating more of them at the bottom and less towards the top.
You + Me = We (11)
Adding a layer of watercolor wash, in an ombré blend from dark pink to very pale pink.  It added a nice, contrasting pop of color, but wasn’t overpowering.
You + Me = We (10)
I placed my black & white photo on top of layers of stickers, washi and a few of the canvas banner pennants.  My layouts tend to be more squared off and orthogonal, so this was a fun exercise in being loose.You + Me = We (4)
Thanks for stopping by!  Have an end of the weekend!

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground