A FEW FAVORITE THINGS - Scrapbook Circle February Sketch

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's everyone!
I stretched the Scrapbook Circle February sketch quite a bit using the 'Only You' main kit and the 'Date Night' Add-on.  The February kit honestly has SO many embellishments I just decided that excess was in going to be required for my projects this month!  Here is the sketch below:


Like I said, I really pushed the sketch to its limit, choosing to use 3 photos and changing the rest up a bit!  Instead of any kind of media behind the photos, I arranged them into a horizontal banner along with some of the exclusive tags, other stickers and chipboard pieces.


I made an additional "banner" at the top instead of a top border and moved the title above the photos.  I adore these gold dipped Thickers from American Crafts and needed more room for the title!  Some of the letters that are symmetrical, such as H, N, I  O, I turned upside down just to add some interest.


Using the stripes in the patterned background paper, I added a bit of journaling along the bottom stripe.


I thought this page would be fun to share on Valentine's since these photos represent some of my favorite treats!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today and have an amazing Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground