snuggle up - Scrapbook Circle December 2015

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!!

I didn't get a chance to post this before the holidays and all the exciting chaos that comes with it.
This was an additional layout I made using some of the lovely Elle's Studio papers and other embellishments from the December Scrapbook Circle kit, 'Tell Your Story.'



Inspired by the mint color of my daughter's comforter in the photo and the journaling note from Evalicious, I painted the background with watercolor to match.


I used a couple pieces of coral labels from the exclusive printables and added lots of silver foam glitter stickers.  Sofia loves pineapples so I had to include this tiny puffy sticker from Amy Tangerine.


Thanks for stopping by today!
One resolution is to post more consistently and to write posts like I used to, just to write...
Have an amazing Sunday! 


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that resolution! Gorgeous LO. Those little word labels look really great on your page!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground