smile - WORTH MENTIONING | Scrapbook Circle December Sketch

Friday, December 18, 2015

Happy Friday everyone!!  Just wanted to post my layout for the December Scrapbook Circle Sketch Challenge.  I used the December "Tell Your Story" main kit, mostly inspired by the Amy Tangerine patterned paper 'Token.'




I loved this paper and wanted to contrast it heavily using a black & white photo.  It also had me itching to paint the background, which I did with watercolor, matching the brush patterns a bit.

  
I used the Scrapbook Circle acrylic word 'smile' for my title.  I mounted the painted cardstock onto another piece black cardstock.


I added a few stickers, journaling cards and stitching for more detail.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground