LET IT GLOW | Scrapbook Circle November 2015

Monday, November 30, 2015

I wanted to share another project I did using the Scrapbook Circle November 'Good Cheer' kit.  I used almost exclusively Pinkfresh Studio papers and embellishments, which are unique and inspirational!


Taking cues from the Pinkfresh collection, I kept the color palette to red, white and mint/teal.  It is a fresh and fun take on the traditional Christmas colors, especially with black and white or monochromatic photos.


I always feel like specific die cuts, like the deer or mouse I used, should be relative somehow to the story of a layout or project.  However, these are so fun and whimsical, they are easy to use in any situation!  


I layered the deer die cut directly over the deer in the patterned paper I used for a background, but used 3-dimensional adhesive.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope everyone has an amazing beginning of December!!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the colours & the red especially:) Beautiful page:)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground