Sun-kissed - Scrapbook Circle August Kit

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy September Everyone!  One of my favorite months of the year...love the beginning of Fall.

I thought it would be appropriate to share a layout from last month as a goodbye to summer.
I used the Scrapbook Circle 'Make It Happen' main kit and the 'Shine On' Add-on from August. 

I used two large pictures from our last beach trip with the August kits.  This is one of my favorites.
I kept it simple adding a couple different patterns to the right side and stitching them down.


I loved the colors and saying of this transparency from Pinkfresh Studio and thought it was perfect to overlay on the photo.  The gold sequin sticks from Crate Paper are to die for!!  I thought of them as little waves around my title.


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! LOVING the big picture, gold accents and the way you did the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground