meet me in the sunshine - Scrapbook Circle July 2015

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hi there!  I did this layout because there were too many fabulous pieces of the July 'You Are My Favorite' kit.  I also used a couple extras like the title foam phrase stickers from the June 'List Keeper' Add-on.
I loved this paper from Dear Lizzy with the clean graphic look of the hearts and the contrasting colors.  They went great with the exclusive Scrapbook Circle prinrabales.  I cut out the one heart that was part of a design and used it as a template to cut more out of all the other printable patterns, especially the black and whites.
I had some tags from watercolor paper already cut with my Silhouette.  I added some color washes and stamped a polkadot stamp in black to tie into the hearts.
I trimmed out some of the phrase banners from the American Crafts Shimelle collection and added lots of stitching.
Like so much else in the July kit, this layout was completely inspired by this one paper with the graphic hearts.  And the teal acrylic stars, also exclusive were so hard for me not to hoard, but I used them as well!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Haha! Brill photos.....loving those hearts and the tags look awesome:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground