FOURTEEN - Scrapbook Circle June Sketch

Friday, June 5, 2015

Hello everyone...I am sharing the my take on the Scrapbook Circle June Sketch today.
Even thought all the other projects I made with the June 'Have a Little Fun Today' kit mostly
use primary colors, this one included all the pastels and softer colors in the kit.


I might have used more of the brightly colored papers and embellishments, but the colors
of the roses dictate the color palette.  The Scrapbook Circle Sketch is below and you can
find it original post on the Blog HERE.


There are so many fabulous embellishments included in the June main kit and Add-ons,
but more than that, they are the perfect accent pieces to add at the end of a layout to
bring another splash of color or tag or tiny phrase sticker.


Most of my layout these days tend to focus around one photo, but I love using several
pictures to tell the story...love this sketch for that!  I distressed the edges of all the patterned
papers I used for photo mats and then brushed the edge with silver acrylic paint.
It is pretty subtle but I think it helps tie in the silver foil die cuts and Thickers.


Make sure you check out the other DT projects and participate in the sketch challenge by
uploading your take on the original Blog Post, or tagging it on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground