CRACKED Journey - Scrapbook Circle June One Item Wonder

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hi everyone!  SO hard to believe it is June already, time is seriously flying.
Except for when you have a cast...or a kid with a cast!

One of my assignments at Scrapbook Circle this month was to use the exclusive Scrapbook Circle flair included in
the 'Have a Little Fun Today' June kit.  I also used the 'List Keeper' and 'You Are Here' Add-ons.  There are so
many great pieces in the June kit and add-ons that all my pages are pretty embellishment heavy.


Sifting thru the SBC flair and embellishments I thought the starburst piece would be great on one
of the little camera diecuts, like a flash.  I used the other two to make a visual triangle and help
draw your eye around the photos since there is so much going on with the layout.


I made a cluster under each of the flair, including one of the Scrapbook Circle printable tags for my subtitle.
I also used one of the die cut background files from The Cut Shoppe and layered patterned paper underneath.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out the beginning of a busy month of projects!  You can see the original
post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog as well as DT member Jennifer's use of the flair!  She such creative ideas!

Have an amazing day!


1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground