REPORT TODAY - Scrapbook Circle May Sketch

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

 I you are looking for the Anniversary Blog Hop, click HERE!

I wanted to share my take for the May Scrapbook Circle Sketch challenge using the
'Hello Sunshine' main kit and the 'Hello Love' Add-on.


One of my favorite aspects of a sketch is the suggestions of how many photos to use.
That is the first step I take and it usually flows from there!  This is the sketch below or
you can get out the original post and how the other DT members pages turned out HERE


After deciding to use these 2 photos of my son working his "book report poster" I chose
the ruled paper and used a notebook edge punch to add a school feel to it.  I also used the
photos to help chose the color palette of teals, greys and black with a splash of yellow.



I adore the Kraft tags from Amy Tan that have white ink doodles on them.  


As usual the monthly sketch was my first LO to create after sifting thru my kit.  It jump
starts my creative mojo and generates lots of ideas for using the other pieces of the kit!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground