National Scrapbook Day - Scrapbook Circle Instagram Round Robin!

Saturday, May 2, 2015


Hi there!  Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!  I haven't had a chance to be crafty today,
but I am still counting tomorrow!  This is the fun round robin we are having at Scrapbook Circle!
Start at the Scrapbook Circle Instagram page and go from there!!


I made a collage of all the instagrams we have taken in our garden so fare this Spring.
I loved all the hot pink, it went perfectly with our lilies!


I only had 7 photos so I used the blank spots for the tag and journaling.


I used an old Scrapbook Circle stencil to add some pattern to the background cardstock.
I masked out the shape of a large heart and painted a light wash of watercolor on first,
then used lots of Distress Ink in greens...


Thank for stopping by!  Have an awesome creative Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful layout! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground