Come On Get Crafty Product Showcase - Pinkfresh Studio

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Happy hump day everyone!  Today I am sharing a LO on the Come On Get Craft Blog using new Pinkfresh Studio die cuts.


I used Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper to tie in the fun graphic hearts, rainbows & stars.  I love the
colors in this collection and this photo of my daughter was strong enough to stand alone, even with all the embellishments and gold foil!  I did add a layer of gelatos under the embellishment cluster,
to try to match the color in the circle in the patterned paper.


I layered the die cuts on both sides of the photo, mostly on the right side, and used lots of stitching to tie it together.
I did add a couple Amy Tangerine stickers which worked perfectly with the Pinkfresh colors & patterns.


   This is one of those pages that doesn't really need journaling, to me, at least.
It is such a simple, sweet photo that the phrases and embellishments say what I would have.


Thanks for stopping the Blog today!  Have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground