hello sweet sweet - Scrapbook Circle March Sketch

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Weekend everyone!!
This is my take for the Scrapbook Circle March sketch using the
"Here's The Story" Main kit & "Tell Me" Add-on.


You can find the original post HERE and see all the other DT designs.
Diana's sketches are always the best way to jump start my creativity after opening a new kit.
It is almost always the first page I make and sometimes my favorite of the month!


I used gold embossing paste with a random polka dot mask from Heidi Swapp for part of the background.
I stuck to the sketch almost exactly as it was, not feeling any need to change it!


I used the digi cut and misted it gold for part of my title.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the sketch and awesome prize!
You can submit your sketch on the Blog Post above or on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground