enjoy today - Scrapbook Circle February Sketch

Friday, February 6, 2015

Hi there!  Today is the February sketch challenge reveal at Scrapbook Circle.
As usual, awesome sketch and I didn't stray from it at all!




The papers in the February "Today is Beautiful" kit has THE most amazing papers and I didn't use
one piece of cardstock on this layout.  There are too many gorgeous pieces in the kit to be used!


I used a chevron stamp from Dear Lizzy that was included in a kit last year; just to provide some
additional texture behind the photos and to replace the circular element in the sketch.


I used the February Digi Cuts on some watercolor paper with my Silhouette.  I layered the title over one
of the larger rub on words, but it is hard to see in the photo.  This was my obligatory New Year selfie page! 


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to hop over to the Scrapbook Circle Blog and participate
in the Sketch Challenge for a chance at the prize below!  You have until Feb. 24th so get busy!
Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! The sketch is lovely, and your page soooo 'makes' the sketch. Love every bit of it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground