you color my life beautiful

Monday, December 1, 2014

Recently, I have been lacking some creative mojo.  It has never really happened to me in my 13+ years
of scrapbooking.  I hadn't run out of inspiration, just motivation and focus.  In an attempt to work
through my inability to produce something new, I cleaned up my scraproom,  organized all my previous kit
products and made several lists of things I need to do...After all of that, and a few inspiring posts from
some online scrap friends (thank you all of you, you know who you are!) I took an evening to just play, just for me.


I know I don't do enough of that, and between school activities, holidays and family obligations,
I am usually scrapping for my design team commitments.


So, after cutting several backgrounds and titles on my Silhouette, I broke out my watercolors and painted
on the background cardstock.  It is simple and so colorful, the photo slips into the background a bit,
but it was so therapeutic to my overwhelmed creative mind.


Both the heart background and the script title are from Wilna Furstenburg.
Her videos are always inspiring to me and the cut files are just as amazing!


Thanks for stopping by and indulging my exploration into mojo rejuvination!
Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got over your creative slump....& SOOO beautifully at that - this looks fabulous, those colours through the hearts....& I agree, a clean out always seem to help!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground