TICKLE - Come On Get Crafty: Everyday. Life. Documented.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hi there everyone!  I am excited to share my version of a Project Life page.
Although I don't do a specific album dedicated to record our everyday activities,
I do take lots of photos throughout our days and evenings.
These are some of those pics I took with my phone of my son during a particular giggling fit he had!

 

I wanted to use this yellow cut apart piece from Bella Blvd. with the sun rays, perfect for Project Life.
 I chose some other Bella Blvd. papers and stickers to go along.  The sun rays and colors
also made me remember this 12x12 mask from Studio Calico I have not used in ages.
I tried to radiate the colors from red to orange to yellow and add a bright, happy
color to the greys and kraft neutral pieces I used as the background.


I also added a few stickers from the Pebbles Jen Hatfield collection that I could use with everything...
perfect for little accents, golds, black, sentiments and great fonts.
The Crate Paper kraft stickers are perfect to tie in a bit of gold too.
I have been hoarding these Wood Veneer pieces from Kelly Purkey, for BasicGrey,
but used this round one with some distress ink to compliment the red & orange.


Thanks for stopping by the Blog today!
Have an amazing day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! Love your layout! Awesome design and color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda!! You are always so sweet and supportive! xo :)

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground