HARVEST TIME - Scrapbook Circle October Kit

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy November!
The new kit is available at Scrapbook Circle but I still wanted to share this layout from last month.


This was the best crop of tomatoes we have ever had and I needed to do more documenting that event!


I loved this cork paper as a background making the photo look like it was posted to a bulletin board.
The black and white heart paper from Fancy Pants was such a great contrast to the red that I used
it as the background as well as a piece of the 6x6 scaled down version.


I had planned to just use black, white and cork, but thought I need one more color to help the cork
and photo pop even more.


Thanks for checking it out!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and start to a new month!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground