Come On Get Crafty - Product Showcase Lawn Fawn Stamps, Dies & Paper

Thursday, November 20, 2014

 This is a card I made using several of the new supplies in the Come On Get Crafty
shop, as well as a few of last year's, all from Lawn Fawn.
 
 
I wanted to use the 'joy' script die with the Gold Foil paper from Pebbles, that cuts like butter!
It is beautiful.  I also had a couple pieces of the Lawn Fawn 'Peace Joy Love' patterned papers.
I cut one as the base and one out with the stitched rectangle die.  


  I thought it would be great to use the 'Happy Trails' stamps and matching dies to create a Christmas card.
I stamped out the car, a few hearts and trees.  I used Copic markers to color them and then glued the
smaller tree to the top of the car, like we will be doing in a couple weeks!! 

  
I glued the little car to another stitched circle die cut and then added the joy to the top.
Earlier in the summer, I used these same Lawn Fawn papers for a summer themed layout
along with other primary colors.  I love to find ways to use seasonal products all year long!

Thanks for stopping by and have an super awesome day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground