love this DAY - Come On Get Crafty...A Few of My Favorites

Sunday, October 5, 2014

This is the page I did last week for my blog post at Come On Get Crafty.

In our constant budget conscious life, fresh flowers are a luxury, (as are new scrapbook products) but in September where almost every woman in our family has a birthday, flowers are abundant!  It is glorious and sometimes feels excessive, but always makes me smile to see them brighten a room!


Not to mention, the Chipboard Frames from Crate Paper that have become a favorite staple to add a small accent or dominate a page by over use, like this! :)  To balance out the dark centers of the sunflowers, I used one of the Chalkboard Label Stickers from Pebbles behind one of these frames.  The layered my die cut title that I watercolored to match my photos.   I added several of those Accent Stickers on top of the chipboard frames and at a cluster at the top of the page.
 

  The Wood Veneer leaf from the Basic Grey collection by Kelly Purkey I anchored in place with some yellow jute twine.  I stitched several lines through both the frames and the top and bottom borders of the page to add texture and make sure the embellishments stayed in place.  Some gold droplets of paint can never be a bad thing!

 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope this has inspired you document some favorites of your everyday blessings!
Have an amazing day!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground