Scrapbook Circle - September Sketch LO

Monday, September 22, 2014

Hi everyone!  This is the LO I made using the Scrapbook Circle Sketch or September.
I used pieces of the main kit- 'Here + There,' and both Add-ons- 'Time Flies' and 'This Place.'

 
This is the sketch below and you can see the original post HERE with some of the other DT members
interpretations of the sketch.  There are some great inspiring pages!

 
I thought the sketch with the tags and layers would be great for some back to school documentation!  I cut one of the pieces of 6x6 corkboard paper into a tag shape and instead
of a regular hole punch and reinforce, I punched it with a star.
 
 
I tucked some hidden journaling into this cute kraft bag with the polka dots.

 
I misted over one of the Scrapbook Circle stencils from earlier in the year,
just to give my background a little texture.


This is the perfect sketch for me...clearly I am all about layering lately! 
Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground