Scrapbook Circle - September MOOD BOARD

Thursday, September 18, 2014

This Place’ Add-ons,  the accompanying Mood Board is just as fabulous!
 
 
I was so very excited about getting the Mood Board as one of my September assignments.  I loved everything about it and two of the images were ones already part of my Pinterest boards!  First and foremost, the garland of circles in pinks and gold caught my eye and was the jumping off point for my layout.

 
The gold glitter circle stickers were a perfect size match with one of my circle punches.  I punched paper from two different 6×6 pads both part of the Add-ons. I used the Scrapbook Circle exclusive heart stamp to add a little extra pattern to the pink circles I punched.  Finally, I sewed all the circles together into a garland inspired from the Mood Board.

I clustered my photos on several other pieces of 6×6 papers and wrapped the garland around them loosely.  I then tucked lots of tags, stickers and chipboard all around that photo cluster.  The title is from the ‘Time Flies’ Add-on, a script sticker, much like the script on the Mood Board.
 

One more favorite from the Mood Board is gold glitter dipped balloons and it inspired me to dip this tag from Crate Paper into gold glitter embossing powder.  I also used a couple arrows from Crape Paper and a strip of the arrow paper from My Mind’s Eye on the left side of the page.

 
This kit is seriously one of my favs, and inspiring enough on its own, but the
Mood Board provides great additional ideas for using the September kit!
 
Thanks for letting me share my page and have an amazing day!
 





3 comments:

  1. Love & ADORE your glittery circles & how you dipped the tag! It's a FABULOUS take on the mood board....looks totally gorg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jenni! I always love all of the details you put into your layouts...the stitched circle banners are SO cool!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground