Pinkfresh Studio August - Layouts

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hi everyone!  Yesterday was my monthly post for Pinkfresh Studio and these are the two 
LO's I posted.  You can find the original post on the Pinkfresh Blog HERE.

Both are using photos from our trip to Britain this summer.  I have endless photos to be scrapped and this collection of 'Vacation' wood screen printed chips were perfect for this trip.  I wanted to use
them to accent the title and theme, and also decided to use the other ones to line up along the journaling.


I watercolored a piece of paper in a soft green to lay underneath the vellum map card from Studio Calico.
I had to use the Pinkfresh Geotag veneer to point to our destination and made a tiny stitched arch
marking our journey across the Atlantic.


The 'Think Less Live More' framed stamp was appropriate for the sleeping kiddos,
in between all the delays and layovers along our trip.


My second page was using a photo of my Mom, Sofia & I in England.  It was one of the our
nights out and so for once on our trip, we weren't wearing raincoats! ;)  I am a little obsessed with
this color combination of peach and pale teal.  These coral/gold foil alphas from Pinkfresh
were the starting point of this color palette.


I stamped a couple of Pinkfresh Studio stamps onto plain tags and lined them all up with the
canvas pocket from Pinkfresh.  I ticked my journaling tag into that printed canvas pocket.
I had some pale peach crepe paper ribbon which I though would add some nice texture under
the photo and stitched through all of it.


I love this Ampersand stamp from the '& Hello' stamp set and thought the vine outlines looked
great with the lacy details in a couple stickers and the doily.  I love combining pieces from
different collections that go together like this, and sort of making up my own kit!


Thanks for stopping by today...tomorrow I will post about the cards I made and have more
posts throughout the week!  Come back and have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. The colours on the last one are really lovely...& I love the stitching on the top one! They are both really different pages, but both lovely:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground