Pinkfresh Studio July Post

Thursday, July 31, 2014

I have been doing more single page LO's lately, and after sifting through my albums,
I realized that most of my single photo pages are of people.
I use multiple photos for trips, events, celebrations, etc. to better share all of a story. 


Anyway, for this page I knew I wanted to use this photo of my kids and thought the text on this aqua transparency
card was a perfect match!  I randomly cut squares and rectangles out of some patterned paper and a
scrap piece of paper I had watercolored onto.  I just cut them with my scissors, not evenly or even the same size.  


I used the new stamp set at the top corner and at the bottom right corner,
layering with the printed wood veneer circles on top.
The new acetate alphas matched the card and the font is so fun and whimsical!


Supplies:  Limited Edition kit (stamp set, transparent card, transparent alphas,
scallop border sticker), Screen printed Wood Veneers


For my second layout, I printed my photo to the size of this stitched canvas pocket tag.
I layered the pocket and photo on a couple of circles using the new Scribble Circle die. 


 I used a couple of the stamps from the 'Sweet Dreams' set and one of the label frames on a journaling tag.
I also stamped a few of the tiny stamps included in the Limited Addition kit and the 'never STOP drteaming'
stamp over some paint splatters.


Supplies:  Limited Edition kit (stamp set, label frame drop sticker, stitched canvas tag, Circle scribble metal die),


Finally, I used this stamp for the sentiment of my card and embellished it with one
of the puffy scallop borders and a enamel heart drop sticker. 

Supplies:  Limited Edition kit (scallop puffy sticker),


Most of the supplies I used are part of the Limited Edition kit.  It is extremely versatile and a great value
for so many embellishments!  It has the most amazing packaging, which I am a total sucker for.
I think the packaging design shows the detail the company puts in to everything...

Check out the way other DT members used it in their projects on the Pinkfresh Studio Blog.



Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground