HOW SWEET IT IS - Scrapbook Circle July kit

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Hello everyone!  I am sharing my last layout using the July ‘Our Adventure’ kit from Scrapbook Circle and a couple of the exclusive Printables that come with the main kit.


I loved this photo of my son sleeping in our backyard and thought it would be perfect to make a BIG impact!  I chose this wood planked patterned paper as the background to tie in the terracotta from the photo and make the cut file pop.  I backed the negative space behind the words with the white brick patterned paper, but it is very subtle.

I used the Pinkfresh Studio colorblock wood triangles to add emphasis to the words in that cut file.  I wanted to keep the rest of the LO simple and just added one sticker and one of the printables on top of the photo where there was a lot of blank space.  I added another small triangle printable to the top right hand corner and stitched both pieces to the photo.



I love layers and excessive embellishments, but every now and then, I really enjoy something clean and simple.  

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout- looks classy and clean - ready for a magazine add!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground