THE PLAN - Pinkfresh Inspiration - June 2014

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Another LO from the Pinkfresh Reveal this month was inspired by the little enamel house shaped sticker.
My husband actually posted this photo of my daughter's doll house creations to
Instagram and I immediately thought about using it with the little house.


The colors of the enamel and the matching colors of the color block veneers helped me
pick the papers and embellishments.  That neon blue color is very close to the Color Shine
Teal which I used to mist over the hexagon mask on top of the patterned paper.  
I then layered it onto the the gold hexagon vellum!


I used the Pinkfresh Orchid/Gold foil Alphas and some of the wood veneer arrows for the title.



More Pinkfresh tomorrow!  Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground