Saying Goodbye to SCRAP OUR STASH (& my DT Favs!)

Monday, June 30, 2014

This is one of the harder posts for me to do, to say goodbye to a group of women that I
have never met, but some to know very well...one of the wonders of this hobby called
scrapbooking, paired with social media.  I have enjoyed my year at Scrap Our Stash immensely
and wanted to share a few of my favorite layouts, which are some of my all time favorites as well.
Yes, they were fun challenges, but they did challenge me in creative ways and more importantly
was able to see all the amazing challenge entries from scrapbook artists all over the world!

time flies: Sketch Challenge - September 2013


TRUE happiness: Sketch Challenge - September 2013


LOVE THIS: Stash Challenge - November? 2013


HOME is where your heart is: Stash Challenge - February 2014


butterfly kisses: Stash Challenge - April 2014

Thank you to Brenda Ragsdale and Rochelle Spears for their amazing leadership and creativity
and to all the DT gals that inspired me and I will continue to stalk for their future inspiration! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground