LUCKY 13. - Scrap Our Stash June Stash Challenge!!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

This is my LO for the new June Challenge from Scrap Our Stash.
It is a Monochromatic Challenge, to use only one color and different tones of that color.
You can use white, black and kraft as well...plus you have to include 5 premade embellishments.

You can read all the details about the challenge rules on the original post HERE.

Obviously, I chose GOLD!  I couldn't resist...any chance I can get to add it to my projects, I do...
And to be challenged to add as much as possible, whoa!  Glitter and mist all over the room!


This photo is a selfie from my 13th anniversary night...or the night we celebrated on anyway!
Shawn kept calling it LUCKY 13, instead of Unlucky.


As far as the Stash part, I used lots more than 5 pre-made embellishments:

I misted 2 pieces of wood veneers with color shine, 2 gold word stickers from Maggie Holmes, a gold doily, 3 pieces of various gold chipboard, a gold banner die cut, mini clothespin, glitter arrow sticker, gold foil vellum leaves and gold embossing paste over a stencil on the background!  Whew!


This is such a fun idea to me, because I am still loving the ombre trend and plan to
use this idea more often!  Check out the rest of the DT layouts on the blog HERE.
There are so many awesome ideas and a great LO from the Guest Designer too!
And the prize is a gift card from Freckled Fawn!
Thanks for stopping by!  Have an amazing day!






1 comment:

  1. Love it ~ it looks waaay cool & I am SOOO with you on the 'gold' thing!!! Fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground