Happy News!

Friday, June 13, 2014


I am thrilled to begin a new chapter in my scrapbook of design...Ok, that was cheesy,
but I am super excited to be joining the DT at Come On Get Crafty starting in July!




If you haven't checked out the COGC Blog then do so!

It is a small business owned by someone just like me & most likely you!  A mom!
Fabulous products in the store and the Design Team is truly an awesome collaboration of some amazing artists with a unique way to showcase awesome products.

I'll be back towards the end of July with my first posts!
Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenni! Great name for a new store. Going to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! I appreciate all your support!

      Delete
  2. Yay!!! Welcome, Jenni, to the team! I'm so thrilled to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground