* WINNER! * Scrapbook Circle April kit!

Monday, April 7, 2014

And the winner is.........................

Your layout is stunning!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
For me it is so hard to find balance these days...there is a lot on my plate!!! I try to take things one at a time and prioritize. Family always comes first but I try to find some time, at least once a month, to meet with my scrappy friends and enjoy some scrapbooking time with them (and a few glasses of wine!). That renergizes me! :)
Thanks for the chance!


Congratulations Anelsie!

Bucket List is an awesome kit!  You'll love it!
Send me an email (thru the Contact Me Banner on my blog) and give me your address and info!

Scrapbook Circle Shop

Bucket List: April Kit

Thanks so much to all of you for commenting and sharing your key to balance!
I appreciate all the support, happy Monday and have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground