TREAT? - Scrapbook Circle Recipe Challenge #73

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Scrapbook Circle has a new challenge!  It is a Recipe Challenge where the
'ingredient' amounts are the part of the challenge to meet...so much fun and a great jumping
off point for a layout!  This was my take for the DT Gallery using the April 'Bucket List' kit.


The"recipe" for the Challenge is  large photo 3 patterned papers a pinch
of wood veneer a dash of die-cuts!  There are so many fabulous patterned papers 
included in this months kit.  It was hard to choose, and at first, I was afraid it 
might be too much!  I do think the larger picture and printing in black and white was the
right mix for the page...I used the 3rd patterned paper to make the paper flower.


I cut out a large circle from vellum and added the wood veneer on top of it to point
towards the photo.  And I really had to hold back from adding more die-cuts...
I maybe had more than a dash, but there are so many lovely choices!  I love the way it
turned out and the fact that Lola actually "posed" and held still long enough is a miracle!



One of my favorite parts of the kit are the acetate letters...I love the font and the colors and
the package comes with so many in each color,it was perfect for making an ombre title!
  

Check out the original post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog and all the details about the Challenge!
You have until April 30th to enter your project to be eligible for the prize.
I can't wait to see the creations that come out of this fun idea!


2 comments:

  1. Really cute page! Love the layered embellishments at the top right of the photo! Just looked through your Pin boards and started following a whole bunch! You have great taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous...LOOOOVE that vellum circle with the wood...& those alphas are YUM..& I'm with you...sooo hard to stop adding those wonderful die cut phrases that are around atm!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground