FRESHFULLY - Be Real at Scrapbook Circle

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This is a page I shared on the Scrapbook Circle Blog last week.  I am sharing a page I created using some of my recent Instagrams and the April kit, Bucket List.  I don’t do Project Life, not yet anyway, but love Instagram!  I love my DSLR camera and admit I should carry it with me more, but my phone hardly leaves my side.  So, I use Instagram a lot and love all the apps and filters too.
These photos were great because it was the first piece of Spring from our garden that I cut and brought into our house.  I love going to a florist shop or getting flowers from my sweet husband, but there is nothing like growing your own blooms to enjoy!
I knew I wanted to use these photos and the piece of Amy Tangerine paper, that has some watercolor like areas on the corner in a green and yellow.  I tried to add onto that and match the colors by watercoloring yellow up the paper.  I wanted to keep the page light and crisp, so I kept the colors to white & grey, yellow and a bit of green.  I wanted to use one other color to really give an impact and chose the bright pink to help tie in the acetate letters.  I wanted just a touch of the hot pink, so little punched butterflies were the perfect amount.


Finally, I stamped one of the phrases in the roller stamp, part of the ‘Places To Go’ Add-on kit several times under the photos.Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful (I saw it on Pinterest the other day and was wowed!) I love how the CP letters look over the watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground