FIND SOMETHING - Scrapbook Circle DT Choice April

Saturday, April 12, 2014

This is a fun layout I did for my DT Choice using the Scrapbook Circle Bucket List-April kit!
I used this framed pattern paper basically as a sketch and cut photos and pieces of the kit to fit into
different frames of the background paper. 


I painted behind the 'framed' pieces that I wanted to highlight with the vellum journal cards I cut
into pieces.  I used lots of pieces of the kit and cut them to fit into various frames, stickers, alphas,
stamps, etc.  I love the way it turned out...I think the subtle colors are still the highlight while
the black and white photos stand out and draw your eye to the right side of the page.


I had to use this die cut vellum card, but I didn't want to take away from the pattern in the
framed paper, so I cut it into strips and glued or sewed it to various frames in the pattern.



So much of the kit is a really vibrant mix of hot colors, pinks and greens and then there is
also a bit of it that is the same color wave, but muted, subtle and these are those colors...
so lovely and pretty.  One of my favorite aspects of Scrapbook Circle kits, such a variety.


 Thanks for stopping by and if you want to see the original post at Scrapbook Circle,
check it out HERE, and make sure you check out the other DT members pages in the Idea Gallery.

Happy Saturday and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground