CLOSER - Scrap Our Stash April Sketch Challenge { & Video! }

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Guess What Day It is....?? Hump Day...woot, woot!Sorry, that is what my kids say every Wednesday morning...they love that crazy camel.

This is the LO I did for the latest Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge on their Blog!



This is the sketch which I stuck too pretty closely,
although it may be hard to see since I had so many patterns going on!

I also made a video showing my process from Start to Finish.
You can check it out here by clicking the video above...or on my YouTube Channel HERE.


For the stash part my papers included the large background piece fromDear Lizzy, the piece of striped paper from Amy Tangerine that I stampedon and the 6x6 My Mind's Eye behind the photo.


For embellishments I used several pieces of ephemera from Heidi Swapp,
the vellum hearts slide frames from Crate Paper and the gold banner flag from Studio Calico.
I used a couple chalkboard labels from American Crafts to help make my title pop!
The title letters are with the awesome gold foil alphas from Pinkfresh Studio...
my DT reveal for the Pinkfresh Blog is in a couple weeks!  Very excited!


You have until April 29th to link up your entry to be eligible for the prize!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your very kind message. I love your layout - I am a bit of a fan of all kinds of patterned papers. Happy colours make me smile :) I also love taking a peek at the creative process that other scrappers use in putting their layouts together, so your video really appealed to me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tutorial!! Thanks Jenni!! This layout is super amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground