in the blink of an eye - Scrapbook Circle Designer's Choice

Monday, February 24, 2014

This was my LO for a DT Choice assignment for Scrapbook Circle.
It also includes one of my favorite topics for a scrapbook page using the February ‘Hello Today’ main kit. 


‘Then & Now’ themed pages has always been a favorite way to document just how
incredibly time is flying past me!  Especially where my children are concerned.
I seem to do more pages like this around my children’s birthdays and other major moments. 
Not simply to record a specific event, but to remind myself to enjoy this moment just a
little more.  With all the chaos of school activities & work, family life a reminder like
this is a pretty good thing.  That is what scrapbooking is all about, to me anyway!




This bokeh print paper from October Afternoon was an immediate favorite 
for the color and pattern, but also for the title…Focus.  I thought it was perfect 
for this page highlighting 2 photos of my husband and son sleeping together.
The first photo was my son not even 3 months old and they were napping on the couch.
The second was from just a few weeks ago and I had actually already scrapped it in
previous LO, but not with this earlier photo.  They were too perfect not to put together...




Thanks for stopping by and letting me share this special page!

We are almost into March, talk about time flying, and the February kit is
sold out, but there is always time for April...lots of newly released goodies!  
It is an awesome kit...check it out the Scrapbook Circle Site & Blog for the reveal soon! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and such a special layout! Love the colors an the layering!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground