Simple Joys...Scrap Our Stash DT - Subway Art December Stash Challenge!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hi everyone!  It has been a nasty rainy day here in Alabama and is the perfect weather to
catch up on some posting and scrapping and oh yeah, that whole Holiday thing!

This is my LO for the first Challenge-Word Art Inspiration this December from Scrap Our Stash.
It is all about family and being thankful...and to use this Subway Art as inspiration and in your title.


The stash part of the Challenge is to use 4 photo corners, which were some seriously old
stickers and chipboard corners in my stash!  Perfect use for those little forgotten lovelies...

The prize, from Lawn Fawn is totally awesome!  Wish I could win it!  :)
Go check out the BLOG for the Challenge details, rules and other DT Inspiration.
Link up your entry by December 29th 11:59 (PST) in order to win!


After all the Christmas projects and planning it was nice to use some different colors and papers.
Despite the gloomy weather and short days, his is one of my favorite color combos these days.
I love this peachy color with mint and gold, and some black really makes it pop!


This was a quick phone photo I took at one of our favorite places to eat.  My husband and I have been going to this restaurant with his family since we have been dating for about 15 years.  It is where we had our rehearsal dinner before our wedding.  We went there with my daughter when she was just a couple weeks old.  


Needless to say, it is a special place and finally our kids are grown up enough to 
sit patiently (ahem...) and wait for a nice meal to be served...and it is Italian.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. I love this Jenni! The hidden journaling is awesome, and I love the gold letters, as well as the other lovely product choices. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! LOVE the beautiful colors and the gold alphas! Fantastic take on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground