My Top 10 Favorites in 2013!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!!  
This year has flown by, this holiday season even faster.  And so in beginning a new year with 
new projects, I have been cleaning up my craft room and trying to get organized!  No, really...
Well, anyway, I am trying to get my recent layouts put into their scrapbooks.

I love looking back on how much or what I accomplished this year and it is even
more effective to see them all like this.  It shows a clear pattern to my evolving style
and trending colors, products, even techniques!

So, here they are, in no particular order...I will add that 3 of my favorites I cannot
include since they will be published in 2014.  That is so exciting to me that they are my
favorites and have the potential to inspire a reader at some point in the future. 


 









Thank you to everyone who has left feedback and love and for even reading to the bottom
of some posts that rambled on and on...I have have so many blessings to scrapbook this year.
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Jenni! Have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these layouts! Thanks for sharing...Also congrats on getting published!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground