FALLING. (& Video) Scrap Our Stash - December Sketch Challenge

Monday, December 23, 2013

December Sketch & Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

For this challenge we are excited to announce that we are teaming up with 

The Challenge:
Complete a layout inspired by the Sketch~N~Scrap sketch below
AND….you must use (2) different border punches and one other type of punch.



Here’s the Sketch~N~Scrap sketch: 



I also made a process video showing my LO from being created.
Click the link above on go to my YouTube channel.


Although I really had planned to do a Christmas layout with the challenge I was
very inspired by this gorgeous wood grain star burst paper and the colors in this
leaf my daughter found.  So, it is became a final tribute to Fall instead.

I used three border punches including the Notebook Edge punch, a Stitched edge punch
and basic Scallop punch.  I used a large circle punch for the top left cluster of embellishments.
Go to the BLOG to see the original post and all the other DT members takes on this awesome sketch!


To be eligible for the December prize drawing, you must link up your entries to the SOS blog, no later than December 29, 2013, 11:59 PM (PST)

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground