December Daily...1st - 5th

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Thursday!!  Just a quick share of the first part of my December Daily!
This is the first one I have ever done and I am really enjoying it.  I thought I would be farther 
behind than I am, considering this time of year...I have been doing pretty good at keeping up with it,
but we have had such gloomy weather, I couldn't photograph anything without lots of glare.
I thought I would post them in groups of five...


I bought a Simple Stories binder and some extra page sleeves.  I have been using a lot of different
products even though I had planned to only use a couple manufacturers...there is just too much fun
stuff to include!  Lots of Heidi Swapp, Elle's Studio,some older stamps from Ali Edwards and
some printables I found on Pinterest.  I pre-stamped all of my day numbers onto little sale tags
with a polka dot background stamp in silver and then the numbers in red.
I have been mixing it up as to how those are attached to the sleeves, sewn or stapled, etc.










 



 Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and I can post the next five pages by the weekend!
I had originally planned to go thru the end of the month, but that may not happen!

Thanks for stopping by!








1 comment:

  1. Love the cover! Your December is shaping up to be really festive! A lovely record of these memories.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground