Christmas Card - Scrapbook Circle Card Sketch Challenge

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

This is the card I made using Diana's card sketch for the Scrapbook Circle Challenge!



SC-sketch-1213

The paper are from the Holly Jolly Add-on and the Cardstock for December.
The die-cut CHEERS is part of the Scrapbook Circle digital files that are part of the kit.
I love the smaller patterns in the 6x6 pad from Allison Kreft and nothing leaves my craft room without sparkle during the month of December!!  Well, except for maybe me ;)


Sadly the Add-On from December is sold out...but the main kit is still available and there are
lots of pieces to it that would be great for January or patterns that could be used anytime.
Or, if you are like me...you might need supplies to finish your December Daily, in January!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground