Christmas Card Pockets 2007-2012...Scrapbook Circle December LO

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Saturday!
I am sharing one of the pages I did for the December Scrapbook Circle DT


I have a mini-album that I have all of our Christmas photo cards starting with my daughter's first
Christmas 9 years ago.  I wanted to make a full size page for our Christmas album that used
those photos but all in one.  I was inspired by this card from Glitz Design about the pocket
and thought I would make little pockets for just the photo part of our past 5 cards.  


 This was a pretty labor intensive LO, as far as time, but I love the way it turned out.
I used my Cameo to cut the little library card pockets from some of the kraft cardstock.
Then I cut down the pictures to fit and attached them to a little piece of paper from the Allison Kreft 6x6 paper.


  I punched an all over star punch in the front of each of the pockets and then covered that
with a layer of the silver star acetate.  I made a grid of the kraft pockets and layered them
onto some of the Glitz papers and cards then stitched them all down.  I used the red glitter
ribbon and some punches from different papers in the kit to add to each pocket as well. 


I added a little bit of journaling with the kids' ages, date and place the photos were taken on
the back and added a few other buttons and embellishments.  The little heart inside the house is part
of the Scrapbook Circle printable that I punched with a postage stamp punch and covered the heart in Stickles!


I never realized until doing this page that all of their photos are posed the exact same except last years...
with Sofia on the left and her arm around Sam.  That is one of the things I love about a collage type
page like this...you really LOOK at things, and maybe differently from ever before.

Check out the entire December kit details and other awesome projects from the rest of the
talented ladies on the Scrapbook Circle Blog.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground