can you define naughty? Scrapbook Circle Lifting You

Monday, December 16, 2013

I am sharing my 3rd LO from the Scrapbook Circle All Is Bright December kit & Holly Jolly Add-On.


It is a Lifting You layout, meaning the layout was inspired or "lifted" from one of the
Scrapbook Circle subscribers who shared their projects on the Facebook page.
The page I lifted, from Wendi was a great sketch with lots of layers, some paint 
splatters and 2 photos.  I stuck pretty close to her LO in terms of placement of photos, title, etc.
but used red, white & light blue papers and embellishments that are in the kit.


I love punching snowflakes out of vellum...they always shows up in my Christmas projects!
I used the SBC cut files to cut the December tag on my Cameo and painted it a light blue with watercolors.
I also used the watercolors in the top left corner to give a place for the snowflakes to fall :)


I used glossy accents on the peppermint and black stickers from Studio Calico to give
them a little shine next to the giant red rhinestone from Glitz.  These products are from 
several different manufacturer's collections but all work so well with each other!
One of my favorite things about Scrapbook Circle is the unique perspective Lisa has in pulling a kit together.


I love this color combo for Christmas and winter themes...cool and refreshing! 
You can see Wendi's inspiration page and the original post on the Scrapbook Circle Blog.
Share your projects made with your kits on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page
if you want your page selected for a future Lifted LO!

Thanks for checking it out!  Have a great week...

1 comment:

  1. Love this - it's busy but not overwhelming & that sun ray part is truly magical!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground