SO SILLY - Elle's Studio Sketch Thursday

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 I haven't really gotten to play with the new Penelope collection from Elle's Studio much...
And I just got a new camera, yay!  So, I played with all my new goodies today :)



I loved all the kraft and colors in this collection as well as a couple pieces from 
some of the Monthly kits, they seemed to be perfect for fall colors. 


As usual, during a photo shoot, the kids are more interested in the funny, silly, goofy pictures 
than anything that might make Mommy excited about a potential Christmas card pic!
So, this is dedicated to the silliness...I love these giggly monkeys!
  

Thanks for checking it out!  I know this is a super quick post, we are crazy busy 
with the holidays and school conferences and you know, life!  More to come...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the sketch and what you did with it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Sheila! Thanks for all your feedback!

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground