la.la LOVE U. - Pink Paislee Color Crush

Sunday, September 8, 2013



When I saw this Color Crush combo from Pink Paislee I immediately put it on my to do list!
It is gorgeous...pinks, orange, gold & grey!  Swoon.
ColorCrush_April2

If I have the slightest bit of encouragement to use my gold embossing powder, I'm sold!



  
And clearly, this color combo is perfect for the Luxe & Color Wash collection!
La, la, love them both and they worked perfectly with a black & white photo.


I love using water colors on scrapbook pages, and have, but love that it is trending now
and getting more people interested in watercolors!  And the Color Wash paper totally inspire
the use of more water colors, which is what it did for me.


Thanks so much for stopping by and go make something!

2 comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground