SWEET smile...Happy Friendship Day!

Sunday, August 4, 2013


A quick LO I threw together in under and hour using some new color shine mist
in Amethyst and some of the things that were in my hoarding stack...
That gold paper from Studio Calico, the gold chevron tag from Crate Paper and the Kraft
paper from Amy Tan with the roses on it...Rose is my daughter's middle name!


So, I decided to quit screwing around and just use them already!
I also used things that have been on my desk for a while...a little scrap of ribbon, 
this negative for a cutout I used a long time ago, flair, washi all stuff that instead of just 
cleaning it off, I slapped it on the page and then put it away!  No, really, I cleaned up!
You can't tell anymore, but I did!




Thanks for looking!  Happy Sunday, Friendship Day & Shark Week!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! I just learned about Shark Week! So cool! And Happy friendship day to you, too! I love this page - it is beautifully designed and so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground