WISH upon a STARFISH...Wednesday Post @ Love My Tapes!

Thursday, June 20, 2013


 I love to find new uses and ideas for products that aren't necessarily intended.  
For example, lace might not sound like something that you would associate with a 
piece of sea life.  However, I had seen a photo of a starfish that was gritty & porous 
with color and texture reminding me of this tape! 


I decided to play off a 'Wish Upon a Star' or simply 'Wish' theme and used 
this taupe lace tape from Love My Tapes for my "starfish."  
I added a tiny piece of washi at the top of one of my all time favorite tapes.

I also used some patterned paper & letter stickers from the new MME collection 
"Find Your Wings And Fly" which is gorgeous...I love it all!  
And I made some waves using a couple different vellums from Elle's Studio.  
Perfect for the scraps I refuse to throw away!!  "MY preecioouuussss...!" [vellum]

Thanks for checking it out and the June Challenge is still going on the LMT Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground