SWEET pair!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Ok, I know Valentine's is over and I scrapped an unusually large amount
of Valentine-ish pages this year, but I can't help doing one more!
I still haven't really gotten to play with all the fun stuff in the Scrapbook Circle
kit from February and now the box with all the fun March products,
including that super cool roller stamp from Glitz is just sitting on my
desk feeling lonely and left out...I hate making products feel left out :(

Soooo, here is one more, not really Valentine's considering it is about
my 6 year old son and his friend, who just happens to be a girl.
He was on a play date and they were playing with a new iPad.
I loved this photo because her room is so girly and feminine and her
headboard is this beautiful antique patinae blue color that looked
great with the peachy pinks & teals of the that February kit.


I love all the big word die cut cards from Fancy Pants and misted this one
with a gold metallic mist and doily mask from Christy Tomlinson.


I have a basket full of pieces of business cards, candle wrappers, clothing tags,
anything I think could be used in a future LO in some repurposed and unique way.

(My husband was making fun of me the other day for saving the tissue 
paper from inside a box of sneakers I ordered...but they were a really cool, 
almost cloth-like tissue that had black polka dots on it...
it will resurface soon...in a new home...without shoes)

Anyway, I saved the insert piece from our Christmas cards this year that
were from PearTree and misted it...the text still showed thru a bit so I punched
some pieces of patterned paper and layered them with clear buttons on top.
I had just received these metal filigree leaves, from Freckled Fawn,
 that I thought would be perfect for the pear and the bed in the photo and
sanded it a bit to make it a shinier copper color...


So the idea is that the title is SWEET and 'pair' instead of 'pear'...
but you probably already guessed that with that whole blog title thing!

Thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground